of Former First Lady, Mrs. Viola Burnham, O.R.
People’s National Congress Reform regrets to announce the
death of former
- First Lady and wife of the late Founder Leader
of our Party, Mrs. Viola Burnham,
- O.R. who passed away, in a
Miami Hospital at approximately 7:00 AM today,
- Friday, October
10, 2003. She was 72 years old.
Burnham who had not been enjoying the best of health recently
- in the United States of America for several weeks
receiving medical attention.
- The family and the Party will
later today provide details relating to the funeral
- and other
arrangements of the late Viola Burnham.
Party wishes to express its sincere condolences to her
- other members of the family on this sad occasion.
National Congress Reform
October 10, 2003